Specialist Orthopaedic Surgery
2 – 5 years
- Diagnose and assess patient’s injuries or diseases through diagnostic testing, such as X-rays to look for broken bones or blood tests to check for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Administer, recommend and implement non-invasive treatments to address musculoskeletal problems.
- Cast and splint limbs, recommend rehabilitative exercises, or prescribe supplements and medications to strengthen joints or minimize pain.
- They may plate broken bones, reattach tendons and ligaments, or perform joint or hip replacements, among other procedure.
- Ensure that medical records are complete and accurate.
- Treat most muscles and skeletal problems including arthritis, congenital deformities, or trauma injuries.
- A completion of MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Completion of Specialty qualification as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table
- The physician will maintain at all times an active license in home country and an active HAAD License consistent with specialty practiced at Bareen International Hospital.
- 3 to 5 years’ clinical experience.
Jobs from similar sector