Organizational Development Manager
Saudi German Hospital
6 – 10 years
- Contribute to the development of annual business plans for the assigned areas of responsibility to support the achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the development and execution of the section’ short to mid-term plans to ensure alignment with the function’s strategic priorities and the corporate goals.
- Contribute to the development of action plans to promote person-centred care in your area.
- Organization Structure, Manpower Planning and Budgeting:
- Contribute to the development of the department’s budget in alignment to the respective annual business plan.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures:
- Supervise the implementation of sectional policies, systems, processes, procedures and internal controls covering the assigned areas of the division so that all relevant procedural /legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service in a consistent manner.
- Identify potential areas of improvement, to support an efficient and effective operation and contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing policies, processes and procedures by collating inputs from team, identifying and recommending improvements.
- Ensure compliance with bylaws, rules, and regulations adopted by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes, policies and procedures and interventions that support SGH ambition to be a high performing organization in order to instil initiatives which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning and continuous improvement are the norm.
- Direct the periodical analysis and review of SGH organization structure and work with hospital CEOs to determine the need to maintain, create, make redundant or reallocate any functions or roles to provide needed support and ensure that it is updated and properly supports the SGH mandates.
- Contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of SGH’s HR strategy in order to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with SGH strategic and business goals.
- Lead the creation of roles and the development of job descriptions for all the positions across SGH to ensure that proper and clear job accountabilities and job requirements are used and that all employees are well aware of their tasks.
- Develop SGH job evaluation and job grading strategy to ensure SGH has an updated and market competitive grading strategy based on benchmarking with local and global market trends.
- Work with the talent acquisition team to review SGH manpower needs based on the business needs, challenges and approved structure, in order to assist them in defining the proper resourcing plan and channels.
- Work with the Communications team to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.
- Lead and manage programs and HR initiatives/activities at SGH in order to stimulate employee engagement therefore increase productivity and improve performance.
- Commission and manage additional internal or external resources as and when required in order to ensure cost-effective delivery of agreed OD initiatives.
- Advise executives and senior managers through the recommendation of efficient and cost-effective solutions for identified challenges.
- Develop effective strategic planning methods and implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement through, for example, undertaking internal diagnosis, process/system reviews in order to understand barriers and possible solutions.
- Develop measurement methods to align performance management with organizational goals and further diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Support specific performance improvement initiatives through the implementation of a new competency framework and 360-degree feedback process.
- Review the benchmarking research of HR best practices with similar local and international hospitals to identify best market practices.
Safety, Quality & Environment
- Ensure the application of patient safety, quality and environmental management policies, patient and family right policies, procedures and controls to ensure patient safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Enhance and Manage person-centered care behavioral expectations in order to comply with SGH values.
- Abide by CARE communication and service standards when interacting with other staff members or with patients and families.
- Ensure preparation of reports in a timely and accurate manner to meet the departmental requirements, policies and standards.
- Responsible for confidentially of information that they access to or came across during their employment
- Manage the activities and work performed by direct reports to ensure that it is carried out in an efficient and effective manner, in line with the annual business plans, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Recommend training and development interventions for the section team members to build their capabilities.
- Contribute to the academic and training activities in the hospital in addition to your duties and responsibilities.
- Educate staff on patient experience survey questions, KPIs and targets for your area.
- Observe individual staff members and evaluate demonstration of CARE communication and service standards.
- Manage the effective achievement of objectives through setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing staff and providing formal and informal feedback in order to maximise overall performance and team motivation.
- Maintain professional growth and development to keep abreast of the latest trend of work scope.
- Attend CARE training sessions and other trainings as required.
- Provide solutions to meet and exceed patient's expectations.
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed by the CHRO.
- Participate in hospital committees, task-force meetings and other meetings as required.
Educational Qualification :
- Masters in HR/ Organizational Psychologywith minimum experience of 6-8 years in the relevant field
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management with Minimum Experience of 8-10 years in the relevant field
Saudi German Hospital
LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs from similar sector