Saudi German Hospital
2 – 5 years
- Perform diagnostic imaging examinations, including X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, and other radiographic procedures, as prescribed by physicians.
- Ensure the proper positioning of patients to obtain accurate and high-quality images.
- Administer contrast agents as required for certain imaging procedures.
- Operate and control radiographic equipment to capture diagnostic images.
- Conduct routine equipment checks, troubleshoot issues, and report malfunctions for timely maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with safety protocols and radiation protection measures during imaging procedures.
- Analyze and evaluate radiographic images to ensure clarity, accuracy, and diagnostic quality.
- Collaborate with medical professionals, such as radiologists and physicians, to provide detailed image interpretations and contribute to the diagnostic process.
- Communicate effectively with patients to explain imaging procedures, address concerns, and ensure their comfort and cooperation during examinations.
- Obtain relevant medical history from patients to assist in the diagnostic process.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of patient information, examination results, and other pertinent data.
- Adhere to patient confidentiality and data protection guidelines.
- Implement and adhere to quality assurance protocols to ensure the accuracy and reliability of diagnostic images.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of advancements in radiographic technology, imaging techniques, and safety procedures through continuous education and training.
- Maintain professional certifications and licensure, adhering to all regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary healthcare teams, including radiologists, physicians, nurses, and other allied health professionals, to provide comprehensive patient care.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to emergency situations, such as trauma cases, to provide timely imaging support for critical diagnoses.
- Implement and promote radiation safety practices, ensuring the well-being of patients, staff, and visitors.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures, and guidelines, ensuring compliance with relevant healthcare regulations and standards.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Radiography or a related field.
- Valid and current certification or license as a Radiographer.
- Minimum of four years of practical experience as a Radiographer, with a significant portion of that experience gained in a hospital or healthcare setting.
- Specific experience within the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is mandatory.
- Proven track record of performing a variety of radiographic procedures and handling diagnostic imaging equipment.
- Only candidates available for an immediate start will be considered.
Saudi German Hospital
LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs from similar sector