2 – 5 years
- Decide the mode of treatment to the patient, if necessary, by utilizing the available/ prescribed diagnostic resources.
- Provide effective treatment based on the best available evidence and refer the patients if necessary to another practitioner/specialist when this is in the patient's best interests.
- Consult and take advice from colleagues Prescribe medicine(s) or treatment, including repeat prescriptions, only when adequate knowledge of the patient's health status has been acquired and the medicine(s) or treatment serves the patient's needs.
- Ensure all patients are entitled to care and treatment to meet their clinical needs. Patient may not be refused treatment because their medical conditions may pose a risk.
- Adhere to a high standard of clinical consultations and physical examination(s).
- Recognize and function within the limits of own clinical knowledge and competence.
- Take all necessary action/steps to minimize the risk before providing treatment or make suitable alternative arrangements for treatment in emergencies, considering your safety, competence, and the availability of other options for care.
- Provide all relevant information about the patient, including their medical history, the results of the investigations, the treatment provided, current condition and any other information necessary for the continuation of care when referring a patient to another health care professional and follow the referral protocol.
- Take full responsibility for own professional practice and always be prepared to justify own decisions and actions.
- As per MOH Requirement
Jobs from similar sector