Specialist Critical Care Medicine
2 – 5 years
- Manage –diagnose and treat critical ill patient in ICU.
- To conduct assessment & re assessment for all patients in the ICU, on admission, and prior to any procedure.
- To manage patients on ventilation & non – Invasive ventilation.
- To assist Primary Physician in management of all Patients admitted in ICU.
- Organize a suitable call – schedule to provide a satisfactory intensive care service to the hospital.
- Takes active in teaching of GP doctor anesthesiologist and other nursing staff working in ICU.
- Actively participate in CPR.
- Provides on- call emergencies of ICU.
- To follow appropriate international guidelines, DHA regulations & Joint Commission International norms while treating or managing patients as well as while discharging their professional duties.
- Graduate from an Accredited School Medicine with an MBBS degree.
- Post Graduate degree in Anesthesia (MD Anesthesiology/ Internal Medicine) or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years full time in the practice off Critical Care post MD. Post graduate specialization in Intensive care. (DM/FNB/ American Board – Critical Care Equivalent.
- Comprehensive knowledge of safe use of all sedative drugs.
- Has high standard of professionalism.
- Current license in country of origin with Specialist Critical Care DHA license to practice in Dubai, UAE.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable nut not essential.
- Valid ACLS license is a must.
- Ability to work cordial conditions in group practice in a hospital set up.
Jobs from similar sector