Saudi German Hospital
6 – 10 years
- Develop and execute the hospital's business development and growth strategies in alignment with the overall organizational mission and goals.
- Identify and evaluate growth opportunities and new markets for expansion.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify opportunities for business expansion, patient outreach, and service enhancement.
- Monitor industry changes, patient demographics, and healthcare demands.
Partnerships and Alliances:
- Identify and establish partnerships, collaborations and strategic alliances with other healthcare providers, organizations, and stakeholders to enhance the hospital's network and referral base.
- Negotiate strategic partnerships, affiliations and joint ventures with efficiency and efficacy to enhance the hospital's services and reach.
Service Line Development:
- Collaborate with clinical and administrative teams to assess and develop new service lines and programs in alignment with market needs.
- Identify potential areas strategically for new healthcare services or the expansion of existing service lines to meet the evolving needs of the community.
- Evaluate the financial feasibility of service line expansion.
- Develop strategies to maximize revenue through various channels, including increased patient volume, expand markets and accomplish financial objectives.
Acquisition of Clinics & Pharmacy:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business development strategies contributing to financial growth and profitability.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with physicians, medical professionals and key opinion leaders in the healthcare industry to support patient referrals and service quality.
Relationship Management and Contract Negotiation with Insurance Companies:
- Negotiate contracts with insurance companies(In Collaboration with Chief Revenue Cycle Officer & Executive Committee), managed care organizations and third-party payers to optimize reimbursement rates and financial agreements.
- Utilize data analytics and key performance indicators to assess the success of business development strategies and make data-driven decisions.
- Engage with the local community, patients, local community, government agencies, media and healthcare stakeholders to gather feedback and identify opportunities for improvement.
- In the Context of digital transformation involves leveraging technology and digital tools to enhance strategies, processes and operation to drive growth and innovation
Relationship Building Management - Embassy and stakeholders:
- Foster positive relationships with the key stakeholders in the industry locally and internationally to promote the hospital's services and initiatives.
- Represent the hospital at community events and corporate conferences.
- Build cordial relationships with key stakeholders in the embassy to generate business opportunities with efficacy and 100% success rate.
International Business Management:
- Be actively involved in directing financial feasibility studies, development of proposals and negotiations for new business opportunities internationally thereby expanding hospital’s reach and visibility in the global market.
Multinational Corporates - Business Management:
- Collaborate with sales, business development and marketing to develop revenue generating business models to acquire business from corporates locally and internationally.
Compliance and Regulations:
- Ensure that all business development initiatives and activities comply with healthcare regulations, laws, and accreditation standards.
- Develop budgets for business development activities and track financial performance.
- Monitor financial performance, assess the effectiveness of business development initiatives and formulate financial reports to the hospital leadership demonstrating the effectiveness of business development efforts.
Team and Leadership Management:
- Lead a team of business development professionals, including business development managers, supervisors, executives, coordinators to execute the hospital's growth strategies.
- Work with hospital leadership to ensure that business development initiatives support the hospital's mission to provide high-quality healthcare services.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks associated with business development initiatives and contracts.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience in a large reputable organization including managerial experience.
- Extensive experience in HEALTHCARE administration, business development and strategic planning with a proven track record of success.
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and analytics.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance related to business development.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities
- Familiarity with market research and data analysis tools.
- Commitment to the hospital's mission and values.
- Proficiency in English is essential, additional language would be an asset.
- Must have integrity, initiative, evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality. Participate actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation. Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances. Works effectively under stressful conditions. Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases.
- Willing to go to other network hospitals to introduce a new system. Medically and physically fit to travel for business purposes.
Saudi German Hospital
LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs from similar sector