Saudi German Hospital
6 – 10 years
- Provides consultations, examinations, and treatments including procedures with a full range of agents, methods and techniques, observing quality and safety standards.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to colleagues and nursing staff as part of orientation or training in new techniques and procedures.
- Conducts rounds to inpatients under care to assess patient’s condition and treatment progress; develops treatment care plans; orders treatment regimens; establishes rapport with the patient and relatives; and answers patient’s queries.
- Sees patients preoperatively to evaluate patient’s condition and suitability before any procedures.
- Examines the patient post-operatively to assess complications, and order further treatment or referral to other specialty as indicated.
- Participates in the T.Q.M. programs in collaboration with the T.Q.M. Department. Must be an active member of hospital-wide committees like the Code Blue Committee in a position designated or elected by committee members.
- Provides continuing education, training, and demonstration by sharing new procedures and techniques with colleagues, nurses, and technicians assigned within the department in collaboration with the Academic Affairs and Research Center.
- Attends to work and on-call schedules on time and performs duties completely before ending the shift. Endorses to the next shift any uncompleted task to be continued and/or completed. Responses to emergencies in the hospital without delay during on-call duty.
- Attends to scheduled or unscheduled meetings to discuss and resolve problems.
- Perform other duties necessary to effect efficient services in the department without hesitation.
- MBBS or MBBCH (or its equivalent from country of origin) plus one (1) year Internship
- Msc followed by M.D. or board or equivalent in the specialty.
- In the case of a sub-specialty, the candidate should have appropriate training in this sub-specialty for at least one (1) year in a reputable health institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Consultant after qualification
- With a broad knowledge of his/her area of specialty and hospital or healthcare administration including policies, procedures, and standard medical practices applicable to the area of specialization.
- Thorough knowledge of medical and professional ethics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of theoretical, clinical, and technical aspects in both ambulatory and hospital settings.
- Ability to solve problems of patients and personnel of varied nationalities under supervision.
- Diagnostic and medical equipment related to specialty.
- Registered Medical Doctor under Consultant Category
- Proficiency both in English and Arabic is preferred.
- Possess integrity, initiative, and evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality.
- Participates actively in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation.
- Can adapt to unusual job-related circumstances.
- Works effectively under stressful conditions.
- Willing to work extended hours to attend to emergency cases.
Saudi German Hospital
LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs from similar sector