Health Care Assistant - Internal Medicine
2 – 5 years
High school diploma or equivalent
- Prioritizes tasks ensuring effective functioning of the area.
- Keeps all medical equipment and examination rooms clean and ready for use.
- Ensures a safe working environment through strict compliance with Hospital Policy and Procedures regarding safety, infection and security.
- Ensure clinic stock as per the needs and no expired items.
- Maintains a safe, hygienic working environment in accordance with Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) standards.
- Ensures the completion of environmental assessment of the clinic.
- Ensures the Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI) and Mandatory Education are completed within the time frame.
- Performs additional duties as specified by the Senior Staff Nurse or Clinic/Nurse Manager.
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of experience as a nursing assistant
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Arabic speaker is desirable
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, and family’s physical and psychological needs
- Demonstrates skill in coordination and planning of care and prioritizes care based on individual needs
- Heart saver / Basic Life Support
Jobs from similar sector