Saudi German Hospital
6 – 10 years
- Performing the professional duties of an anesthesia consultant by the delineation of the scope of care and privileges as recommended by the Chief Medical Officer and approved by the Credentials Committee.
- To participate in developing anesthesia and critical care treatment protocols and guidelines.
- To develop and maintain collaborative relationships with medical colleagues in other specialties and participate in regular clinical meetings and activities.
- To take responsibility for the professional supervision and development of anesthesia technicians, and doctors within the specialty.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after anesthesia and counteract adverse reactions or complications.
- Monitor patient conditions during treatments, procedures, or activities.
- Record the type and amount of anesthesia and the patient's condition throughout the procedure.
- Record patient medical histories.
- Provide and maintain life support and airway management and help prepare patients for emergency surgery. Implement advanced life support techniques.
- Administer anesthetic or sedation during medical procedures, using local, intravenous, spinal, or caudal methods. Administer anesthetics or sedatives to control pain.
- To demonstrate a firm involvement in anesthesia care and performance improvement activities in the operating room this will include the development and maintenance of appropriate systems and practices to ensure continued safe clinical practice.
- To ensure that practice is up to date; this will necessitate the consultant taking responsibility for their clinical professional development and participating in the canter performance and annual review system.
- To share responsibility for data protection arising from the use of computers, and to maintain good practice in handling confidential information.
- To be accountable for improving and complying with infection control practices.
- Provide medical care and consultation in OR settings, prescribing medication and treatment, and referring patients to higher centers.
- Assuring performance of medical documentation and charting legibly and professionally and supervising the documentation of the rest of the team.
- Minimum seven years experience is required
- MOH license or evaluation is mandatory
- Working closely with colleagues; Communicating clearly and effectively with colleagues and patients.
- Working as a member of the team and sharing administrative responsibilities.
- Undertaking administrative duties whenever needed associated with the care of his/her patients under the direction of the division head.
Saudi German Hospital
LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs from similar sector