Saudi German Hospital
2 – 5 years
- Confidential Identifying and implementing all the employees accommodation needs and requirements, complementing this with the goal of cost efficiency
- Develop, manage and implement the company’s accommodation program. This includes review of operation practices, use third party accommodation suppliers, creation of a small asset inventory, implementation of procedures and processes
- Maintain efficient filing and tracking system ensuring information is kept up to date keep it up to date (records of camps/apartments and tracking of the staff check in and out)
- Manage company accommodation, maintenance, services and supplies in order to ensure they are delivered and maintained in an effective and efficient manner
- Submit monthly reports including Occupancy report, Maintenance report and Complaints/suggestions report
- Ensure all employees abide by the AST accommodation guidelines and those of third party accommodation providers
- Act on any actual or potential violations of policies or law.
- Prepares routine correspondences of the apartments.
- Receives sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Receives telephone calls and visitors, answers routine questions, and takes messages. Refers other matters as appropriate.
- Receives and consolidates information/reports from subordinate organizational areas, and assist in the preparation of routine planning and programs reports.
- Creates and maintains information and filing systems, records and indices including follow-up and confidential matters.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the department head.
- Recognizes and responds to accidents, incidents, and sentinel events at all times.
- Establishes various trending reports such as an open claims list, safety and risk management problem log, and related communication file under maintenance.
- Attends to scheduled or unscheduled management and housing- discuss and resolve risks and safety related issues.
- Performs other duties necessary as requested by the higher management.
- Inspect housing facilities to insure proper standard and maintenance. Meets daily with the community residence to request for maintenance and work to be done.
- Inspect house and bachelors quarters as they become vacant, making list of items which require maintenance.
- Receives and process request for work and maintenance type on occupied units.
- Prepares work list and work orders for work to be performed and obtains approval before releasing to maintenance.
- Prepares work list and work orders for work to be performed and obtains approval before releasing to maintenance
- Prefer candidates from Healthcare /Hospitality / FMCG are preferred
- Must have experience in handling large group of employees for their accommodation
- Must have a nice attitude and interact with employees in a professional and pleasant manner
- Experience required minimum 3 years as a Supervisor.
Saudi German Hospital
LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Jobs from similar sector